Tampa & Brandon Meetings
The only full-service hotel in the Brandon area, Sheraton Tampa East is here to serve. From our expansive, fully-equipped 21 meeting spaces, to our Olympic-sized outdoor pool and in-room Starbucks™, your guests can expect the best when they walk through our doors.
At A Glance
- Renovation: 2012
- Guestrooms/Jr. Suites/Exec. Suites: 266/36/4
- Total Indoor/Outdoor Space: 30,000 sq. ft.
- Largest Meeting Space: 5,005 sq ft.
- Outdoor Meeting Space: 2,208 sq ft.
- Ideal Group Size: 50 - 250
- Max Group Size: 400
- Sales Tax: 7%
- Room Tax: 5%
Take a tour now; each of our 21 flexible spaces can be customized to fit your needs. More, our catering and culinary services team will work with you to customize a menu suited to your budget and culinary palate.
Ronald Smith, Director of Sales
We feature several venues perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2 to 50
- Average small meeting space: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows allowing plenty of natural light
- Ceiling heights up to to 12'
- 10 breakout-style spaces
Anchored by the Grande Ballroom, our expansive large meeting spaces can be customized for intimate receptions or large conferences.
Ideal Meeting Size: 60 - 300
- Featuring 16' ceilings
- Grande Ballroom divides into three sections
- Ideal for classroom setups
Our grounds allow for fantastic outdoor events where your guests will enjoy mingling in the Florida weather.
Ideal Meeting Size: 20 - 400
- Plenty of intimate, shaded area
- Overlooks Olympic-size outdoor pool and courtyard
Panfilo's Bar & Grille
- Panfilo's seats 98 guests and can accommodate semi-private parties
- Our stunning lobby bar and lounge is ideal for pre-function gatherings and cocktail events
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Located right outside of Tampa, the historic city of Brandon is the perfect place to experience the excitement of the big city and the charm of a small town.
- 30,000 sq ft of flexible conference space
- In-house Audio/Visual Dedicated Convention Services Manager
- Expansive outdoor pavilion