Florida State Fairgrounds
The Florida State Fairgrounds is home to the annual Florida State Fair, which salutes Florida's best in the agriculture and equestrian industry and includes food, shows, rides, shopping and music for 12 days each year. The 2014 Florida State Fair will be held February 6-17, 2014.
The fairgrounds is also host to many other events and concerts throughout the year and is home to the Live Nation Amphitheatre, the Bob Thomas Equestrian Center and the Cracker Country Museum. For more information on the venue and events, visit the Florida State Fairgrounds site.
The new Sheraton Tampa East Hotel is located just 3 miles from the Florida State Fairgrounds, making us the ideal Florida State Fairgrounds hotel. Our guests enjoy a free scheduled shuttle within five miles of the hotel, including the Florida State Fairgrounds and other popular things to do in Tampa. Choose from our 266 guest rooms and suites, each of which has one king or two double Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Beds.
- Suncoast Gun Show | December 7-8, 2013
- 10th Tampa Railfair and Model Train Show & Sale | December 21-22, 2013
- Florida Quarter Horse Association Gold Coast Circuit | December 27-January 4
- RV Supershow | January 15-19, 2014
- Florida State Fair | February 6-17, 2014
- Outdoor Expo and Boat Show | February 28-March 2